True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Canada does it right!
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as most of you know Dan (Zinister) is in germany for 2 weeks. Lucky bitch huh? So anyway it made me think of all the cool places that people get to go on Vacation. My question to you all is what was your most enjoyable vacation?

I have never been out of the states but the best vacation i went on was my trip to Durango, Colorado. Its beautiful up there.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
HA yea Im stuck in Japan for 2 years. It was fun for the first couple months but now Im getting antsy to come home!!!! I havent heard the sound of ANY V8 in 7 MONTHS!!!!
God I cant wait to come home....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Mercy I know Dan's in germany! Jessie is driving me freaking insane!!! Love you sweety. German girls are not easy. LOL. Best vaction...Everyday's a vaction..I live with Jessie :)

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I want to go see Germany someday. Only Place out of the states I have been was Mexico and that was good times but Florida is my favorite vacationing spot. Off-Shore fishing FTW

·
Canada does it right!
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I heard german girls are easy...
I guess it's a good thing he is with his parents then huh? :hand: I know for sure he is doing a lot of drinking lol. :drunk: He said last year when he went they had a full service bar at breakfast!!! How sick is that?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I'm planning a trip to Vegas the first week of Nov. There is no better place to get fucking totaled. Anyway... Canada was pretty sweet. Owen Sound salmon fishing FTW.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Lucky shit! I've only been to Mexico but I'll be going to Dubai in the near future!

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Jessie tell danny to bring me some chocolate mmm I love that stuff! One of the gals from my work brought me some back last month mmmm so good!

i have not been out of the united states since i was small.... But i would love to go to beliz, fuji, or dubai or hawaii

cAT:)

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Trey... lets go to Vegas and get FUCKED!!!! Anyone else want to go?

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
Germany is very cool, I was in the Air Force for over 20, but never was stationed there. However, I did a couple of days here and there, including my return trip from Iraq in September 2004. That was a drunken 2 days, damn!!! Frankfort on my mind, and my liver, haha.

I recommend Hawaii, I lived there for 4 years until I retired from the military. It has the best of all worlds (except for open roads, arrrgghhh)...

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I've been to Germany, didn't really like it. All the people I talked to were rude and didn't like Americans lol. I 've also been to 4 countries in the Middle East, I wouldn't recommend those places for vacation lol.

·
Registered
387 Posts
New York is a great place to visit, there is lots to see! But I perfer laying on the beach in Florida..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts