True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I don't think Sean {lbz34} is the type of guy to come on here and post about beating me {BadNews} I'll do it for him, no excuses, no sniveling, he out drove me , Good job Sean, your car is baaadass !
-John

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
No shit? was this a dig run? I heard cars were all over the road racing last night.

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Which car did lbz34 run.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
my hat's off to both of you guys. you were both driving the shit outta your cars. it takes a lot of cajones to get 'er done like that.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Ya that was the dirtiest runs Ive ever seen. I think both cars occupied two lanes and luckily not the same third lane at the same time lol. It looking like its going to be a good year of racing ;).

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
i wish i could have gotten a little better video of the run but i can guarantee there will probably be another run so theres always next time..both cars were dirty and all over the road along with John traveling back to his era on the run with Johnvon :)

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Holy shit, race of the century!! Wish I would of witnessed that for my own eyes. Sean's Supra is a monster. I cant wait for video.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
THE BEST racing I've seen to date. Can't wait for the video. I especially liked when BADNEWS beat Johnvon The Loser. The fire was classic... :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Hat's off to Juanvon and Badnews. I have a little more work to do to the car, to get it where I want it, but all in all I think I got lucky. Fucking car has a steep learning curve and John's car does not fuck around. Juanvon is nothing to worry about, hes like the little red headed kid everyone kicks. JK

Good times guys, maybe I will get to work on the white car and give it another go.

:beer:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts