True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i pulled into the car wash today and this guy kept coming up to me and looking at my car. (2000 Vette) he asked me what was done to the engine so i told him. Then he walked away. He was Pretty nice. What Was crazy is that this guy pulled up in his car with this girl and said that he works at Reliable Chevorlet and he noticed my car was running a little rich. He said i need to take it into him so he could ADJUST MY CARBURETORS!!!!!! Bwahahahaha so i told him my Carbs? and he said yeah they come stock i should know i work at chevy lol so i just said ok and smiled at the girl in his car he drove away....... WTF is that shit?

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
yanking your chain? but really WTF?

·
Registered
226 Posts
LOL, There are people all over the place like that. I don't have the heart to call them out on any of it either...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
LOL, There are people all over the place like that. I don't have the heart to call them out on any of it either...
I always want to so bad....but I can't do it either lol

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I am the same way. I say we all make a pact that next time we run into one of these idiots we call them out on it.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Oh, he wanted to adjust your carbs alright. Just not the ones in the Vette. The girls was just a cover up. hahahaha

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
If it makes you feel any better I took the bike out yesterday and stopped by Moto Authority. I was tightening a zip tie and this guy on a bike next to me asked what I was doing and when I told him he said, "Oh yeah, Kawasaki's always need zip ties. Lot's of them. I used to have one. Lots of zip ties."

Dead serious he was. :banghead:

This is why I don't take the bike on the street.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Maybe he just wanted to flirt with you :gay:

BTW any pics of girl :bigear:

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
If it makes you feel any better I took the bike out yesterday and stopped by Moto Authority. I was tightening a zip tie and this guy on a bike next to me asked what I was doing and when I told him he said, "Oh yeah, Kawasaki's always need zip ties. Lot's of them. I used to have one. Lots of zip ties."

Dead serious he was. :banghead:

This is why I don't take the bike on the street.
:lol:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol if this guy works at Reliable chevy we have a huge problem haha, Yeah i sure hope that guy wasnt :gay: :lol: the girl was hottt as hell, i dont think that dude couldnt get some tail like that. maybe he was :gay2: haha

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
lol if this guy works at Reliable chevy we have a huge problem haha, Yeah i sure hope that guy wasnt :gay: :lol: the girl was hottt as hell, i dont think that dude couldnt get some tail like that. maybe he was :gay2: haha

:sosp: wish you had his name, i know some of those guys..

p.s. please post pic of hot girl.. thank you!:thumbsup:

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
My friend works at reliable. what did this guy drive?

·
Registered
12 Posts
People ask about my cylinders/pistons/cams etc all the time. I've given up on them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts