True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plain and simple, went downtown to a show last night, the Voodoo Glow Skulls, show was amazing, get back to my car and this is what i find

seriously, what the fuck?

I pissed as fuck obviously, still glad the rest of the car is ok.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
That fucken blows. Ignorant people suck dude, Call Lomas glass and tint or call me, I get a pretty good dicount through our vendor.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
God damn what a shitty way to end a good night!!! That is straight BS!!!!

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
stupid ass people

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
yeah man, it was actually a great night, then I had to drive my car home like fucking Ace Ventura!

:lol: Sorry bout the window man. That sux. Had it happen to my camaro a couple times parked outside. Damn kids with BB Guns.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
downtown and a nice looking car = some ass bag hating on your shit, most of us on here daily drive our hotrods and really sucks that they sometimes attract negative attention, somone should set up a trap and stomp the living shit out of the little cholo fuck,,, just cause we dont cruise around in a 88 ford tempo on daytons and flake in da paint.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
downtown and a nice looking car = some ass bag hating on your shit, most of us on here daily drive our hotrods and really sucks that they sometimes attract negative attention, somone should set up a trap and stomp the living shit out of the little cholo fuck,,, just cause we dont cruise around in a 88 ford tempo on daytons and flake in da paint.
amen to that brah

G

·
That really sucks. I'm sorry. I have had that happen a couple times before, sometimes insurance will cover it, but when you have a high deductable like I do it best to just go to a place an get it done than go to insurance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts