True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like title says, i'm going to the dark side. Looking to spend around 8ish so have cash left to mod. If happen to see any cobras in that range would consider that also.

thanks
aj

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
there is a z28 in autotrader for like 6k..

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
saw the red ta. Also found a "chrome" or whatever its called for 7500, but has 103k miles.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
I would sell mine for 9 with a extra complete 6.0 and everything else I have for the car. That is if the motor doesn't sale, it is pending right now. Its the one in the project area.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How many miles on urs john?

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
135,000 but I was planning on building the 6.0 into a 408 until the crank got dropped during shipping and broke the snout off. I know the price is pretty high, but that is less than what I have in it and it's not costing me anything to set at the house. The only thing lacking on the suspension from being set-up damn good is a 9". Other than that it is pretty much full suspension. I was told the 6.0 had 100,000 miles and is complete from the intake to the pan including coils. It is under the "slow ass trans am thread"

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
fuck Aj haven't seen you around in a long time. Buy a ls1 and spray the piss out of it.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ls1 is the plan right now. Just cant find a mustang that does it for me for what i wanna spend. Also keep in mind cash is in hand if anyone has something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts