True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a trailer to get my bike to the track and back my truck is too tall and my bike is too low so it dont fit anymore.
Im looking for one that will hold two bikes like this one.

Let me know what you got dont want to spend alot also.I have $500 right now and will have more later.

G

·
Im looking for a trailer to get my bike to the track and back my truck is too tall and my bike is too low so it dont fit anymore.
Im looking for one that will hold two bikes like this one.

Let me know what you got dont want to spend alot also.I have $500 right now and will have more later.
trailers are for boats not STREET bikes:lol: what happen to that encolsed one you came up here with last time?

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That one is my parents.
I want my own and I dont need an enclosed one.It would be nice but cost too much.

G

·
That one is my parents.
I want my own and I dont need an enclosed one.It would be nice but cost too much.
ive been looking for a enclosed one like a 6x10 or 6x12 ether will work if you come across any. Ill keep a eye out up this way about what size are you looking for and a price range

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6x10 would work for me under 1k the cheaper the better really.
I will keep an eye open for an enclosed for ya.

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pix?
I will need to sell some stuff first but I would like an enclosed.
Interested in a nitro Rc truck?
Traxxas Jato 3.3 with a crap load of extras.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I have a friend who is trying to get rid of his trailer. He used it to haul around a Quad. I called him and he didn;t remember the size. He thinks its a 6x5 but it may be bigger. I have seen it a couple of times at my shop looks like the pic of the open trailer. He said he had the title and he wanted $500. Not sure if that could work for anyone ill take pics and post them.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
This one is a 6 X 12 flat front and he won't budge off $2000. I guess he REALLY needs to kep his riding mower parked in it? LOL That isn't a bad price, but not exactly a smoking deal either.

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a friend who is trying to get rid of his trailer. He used it to haul around a Quad. I called him and he didn;t remember the size. He thinks its a 6x5 but it may be bigger. I have seen it a couple of times at my shop looks like the pic of the open trailer. He said he had the title and he wanted $500. Not sure if that could work for anyone ill take pics and post them.
Pix man I may go up there soon anyway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts