True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for stock ls1 manifolds with cats, 02 sansors, a stock 10 bolt,a stock shifter, and stock ta wheels let me know what you got...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Pm sent.

·
Registered
116 Posts
why you selling, if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a bunch of stock shit lying around, let me know if anything else is needed that I may have.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My mom is moving out of state and the car is under her name, she is giving me her escalade, if i allow her to trade in my car so she can get a new vehicle, and the escalade is paid off so i will get a new car real soon since i will not have a payment anymore..

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love this car, and pry was one of the nastiest bolt on cars out there but i already found a camed camaro with low miles with a 12bolt and a th400 for 11k it went [email protected] on motor at 5000ft with a 1.51 60ft so im going this week to see if i can get financed for this...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well man what ever parts you need That pat may not have let me know. Good luck with that Z28....... just pretend its a Trans Am.... j/k

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well man what ever parts you need That pat may not have let me know. Good luck with that Z28....... just pretend its a Trans Am.... j/k
Pat has not got back to me lol i might not even bother taking off the headers i just need a carrier for a ten bolt and im good...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its an ss on bigs and littles lol and i need stock ta wheels!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
pm sent

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Gonna be ballin in an escalade. Then we can ramp the ever living fuck out of that 4runner since it wont be your daily anymore.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gonna be ballin in an escalade. Then we can ramp the ever living fuck out of that 4runner since it wont be your daily anymore.
damn straight *****..

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Put a F3R on the Escalade and go put a hurtin on everbody at the track! :driving:
The tranny is a 4l60 its junk lol i dont think it will take any mods, plus its on 24's lol

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If it would have a good tranny in it

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
put a 400 in it build a 402 and spray the shit out of it

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
I got exhaust manifolds with egr goodies off a 98. All O2's as well. Quite a few other shit as well. I already got rid of the intake manifold. PM me if u need them.
-Brian

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i need the 02's for sure...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts