True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
3rd Gear
546 Posts
I have always had the best luck on corral.
The one in fuktpony's car I picked up for $1100.00 shipped with a PTC converter and JW bell.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
SOLD>>> I have a C4 manual valve body transmission. I will also throw in the torque converter, but you will have to have it checked out, the torque converter that is. The oil pan is the TCI deep (extra qt) oil pan TCI #890-518000. I will also throw in, the temperature sensor I installed on the pan, you will need the temp gauge.

DIPSTICK and HOLDER included...........

SOLD>>>If you are interested $250 <<<SOLD

JimmyG 505-991-7406

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How good are C6's? My friend has 1 for sale its an Art Carr C6 with a reverse/manual valve body with a transbrake and all the parts I need to make the conversion

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
How good are C6's? My friend has 1 for sale its an Art Carr C6 with a reverse/manual valve body with a transbrake and all the parts I need to make the conversion
They are really big thats why most people run c4s.

I will never understand why people dislike c4s so much

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Jav... Im interested in your 5 speed stuff. Pedals to trans.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't dislike C4's I just wanna put down some power with the help of a turbo and I was told I'll go threw more C4's then I will C6's and being a college kid on a budget I just wanna build it right the first time and I know a C6 will rob more HP then a C4 but it will hold up longer

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
The right C-4 will hold up just fine. Cysco... go glide and forget about it. A c-6 is great behing a big-block... and thats about it.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I lost 3rd and 4th gear the other day so the tranny is junk but ya Josef I'll sell you everything

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I have a spec steel flywheel thats been resurfaced I will sell you for a good price DGL 4 Life

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Cisco, I love my C4, it is a dirty bitch, going with a glide would be great on a turbo app but that C4 for $250 is a great deal if it doesn't have any problems! You could bolt that bitch in and ROLL!!! Bump for sale on C4!

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Cisco, I love my C4, it is a dirty bitch, going with a glide would be great on a turbo app but that C4 for $250 is a great deal if it doesn't have any problems! You could bolt that bitch in and ROLL!!! Bump for sale on C4!

Thats what I was thinking. I want to get the car running so I am open to putting a C4. I pmed Jim but he has not replied.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I also have a complete C4 set up that is currently in a fox body project that is going to be parted out. I have everything you need from the flexpate to the aluminum drive shaft. Including Hurst Pro stick shifter, trans cooler,3500 stahl converter, etc. It is used but in great working order. It has around 20 ten second passes on it. Best offer, Thanks. Anthony Dickson 328-2731

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Thats what I was thinking. I want to get the car running so I am open to putting a C4. I pmed Jim but he has not replied.
LOL, you pm'd me 10:30pm Sunday night. Some of us have to work Cisco.

SOLD>>> OP I believe is taking C4. Spoke with Superman Frank about this tranny. Don't remember what parts it has inside, but better than stock tranny. <<<SOLD

The torque conv will have to be changed, or gone through before using it. <<Gary Gonzales worked on it.

If I knew what HP it was good for, I would be selling for more $$$, but because I don't...that's why the price is SOLD>>> $250 for everything. <<<SOLD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts