True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to go to a blow through system and I was told I needed a C&L Performance 80mm Mass Air housing calibrated for 42lb inj. I also need the stock MAF sensor from a GT Mustang with the 4.6L. I wanted to see if I could get the parts in town before I have to get them online. Does anyone know of any places I could get them or maybe someone has these parts at home from an old system?

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
why dont you try that PMAS meter I sent you a link for a while back? All I ever see about c&l stuff is there not as accurate as the pro-m/pmas meters

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why dont you try that PMAS meter I sent you a link for a while back? All I ever see about c&l stuff is there not as accurate as the pro-m/pmas meters
Yeah I have been reading up on them and seems like Pmas is the way to go. So I guess what ever comes up first.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thats kinda funny because the only thing that worked on my car was the C&L. After 2 Pmas's and 2 Pro-M's I went back to the C&L. I still have the two Pro-M's brand new calibrated for 42lb inj. but they are the draw through kind. These damn '94-'95 computers suck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts