True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new here to ABQ and figure I'd join and introduce myself and post some pics. Anyways, a little bit about myself, born and raised in ohio, joined the miltary and was a air traffic controller in pensacola, fl for 5 years. Got out in 2012 and stayed in florida because I didn't miss the snow and the cold in Ohio, lol. Worked in the oil field for a little bit before finally becoming an Enroute air traffic controller out here at ABQ center. I'm actually in class with Rich, the new poopra in town, right now. Keep hearing lots of good things about the car scene out here in ABQ, but I guess I'm lost, or not looking in the right places, lol. Can't seem to find much on local/weekly/monthly meets etc. Hope to find some good info in here and meet alot of new people.

Ok, enough with the boring stuff, currently own a '04 Comp Orange cobra. Nothing special, port, pulley, little bit of spray(hasn't had it on for awhile now) car. I've owned a many other cars, 4g63 FC Rx7, H/C/I fox, turbo fox etc etc. Not really particular on any on one brand, I can respect anything where credit is due.

Anyways, onto the pics, cause I'm sure that's really all anyone cares about anyways. If you see me, wave me down and say hi! Interested in meeting new people out here!

·
To Each His Own
897 Posts
Welcome... Just a heads up if you haven't figured it out already. This forum is dead, hasn't been in use in a few years. Facebook is your best to find stuff for the car scene here in Albuquerque.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.