True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you like/need anyy cheap Russian ammo in any caliber, go to your favorite online store and buy it now. This could blow over in a few days, and it could last awhile. Eithey way, prices are better now than they have been for at least the last 3 years. This is bad fucking news. Without*a form 6 approval, no more ammo is allowed in the country. Domestic only. They cannot confirm the ammo portion yet, so it is not time to panic. But it is time to stack it deep before any ammo panic begins. Way better to have and not need than to need and not have.

All Russian firearms imports on hold | The Bang Switch

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Bought 100 counts of 7.62x39 yesterday at sportsmans for 5.50 a box I think. No limit I only bought 200 but still haven't scene anything that low in a minute. Thanks randy

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
I think I'll buy a gun safe just for ammo now. :eek:ldman:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive always been skeptik on buying ammo online. Can one tell me the process?
1. Order online
2. Receive at your house
3. Order enough to make the shipping cost worth it
4. Go shoot stuff
some suppliers will require you to supply a copy of your DL for age verification also. Other than that, it's just like buying anything else online. a lot of retailers will have sales over the weekends where they have free shipping coupons. make sure you capitalize on those also as shipping can be expensive from some suppliers.

ETA: this should also take into account that you have hit up your favorite local store and given them the chance to compete for your business. Guys like Nash and Bulldog also need our support. There will always be those times when you need something right now. Having a local brick and mortar supplier that you can trust and count on to not rape you in your time of need is a big deal. These 2 mentioned above have gone above and beyond for everything I have purchased locally.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Gunbot.net is what me and my dad have been using for years very easy to use

·
Life begins at 135mph..
1,328 Posts
WAY too many sources of 7.62x39 ammo outside the boundaries of the Russian Federation to worry about the affects of any potential sanction now or anytime in the future. What you need to worry about is stupid price fluctuations caused by panic buying that is a direct result of internet speculation about shortages. :(

Reactions: MediumD
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.