1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ultimate idiot.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article4804007.ece

Woman burnt to death after setting her own car alight in road-rage incident

It was the ultimate expression of road rage. A furious woman driver died after ramming another vehicle and spinning her wheels so fast that her own car burst into flames.

Serena Sutton-Smith, 54, burnt to death after refusing to get out of her Vauxhall Nova as she sat with her foot flat on the accelerator.

She spun the wheels so fast that her tyres disintegrated and the metal rims sent a shower of sparks into the engine, igniting the brake fluid and setting the car on fire.

Appalled onlookers urged her to get out of the car as the flames licked around her but she told them to “Fuck off”, an inquest in Gloucester was told.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I don't think this had anything to do with her being female.
Thew bitch was crazy.....
Plain and simple!!!
LOL

·
Herpes Free
63 Posts
Wow, she really showed those jerks whats up.

Dumbass bitch.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
311 Posts
Fucking glorious.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Eveytime I'm almost run off the road, it'a a dumbass ricer.....
Lol I hope I never see you on the road Brett, I'll run tyou off purposely.
Lol jk.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Save for 1 time it has unfortunately always been a woman on her cell phone that has almost or has hit me. Jason do you remember that idiot driving on her's weaving in and out of her lane on Saturday night?

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
A couple of weeks ago a guy in an evo trying to show off to his buddies almost killed me. That would've been great right?

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Shut the fuck up already Dan.

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Save for 1 time it has unfortunately always been a woman on her cell phone that has almost or has hit me. Jason do you remember that idiot driving on her's weaving in and out of her lane on Saturday night?
I thought it was some high school kid....

either way, that fucker needs to die in a fire.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I really want to know how angry you have to be to realize your going to die and do nothing about it besides tell everyone to fuck off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts