True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So pulling into my driveway I have to swerve around this guy:

And going for my camera I found this gal on my front porch:

I released the tarantula in the open space beside my house, an hour later he was over the 6' wall and cruising around my back yard. Oh well, I guess he can stay.

The female western diamondback rattle snake was rescued by the Rattlesnake Museum, to be released in a dennig site away from people.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Scary stuff. I would have packed up my belongings and moved immediately! What part of town is this in Wayne?

·
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NE Heights, Tramway and Indian School. I get all sorts of critters, foxes, coyotes, a ringtail (in my garage), deer, a mountain lion (which I didn't get to see, bummer) and a bear, all within 1/2 mile of my house.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
NE Heights, Tramway and Indian School. I get all sorts of critters, foxes, coyotes, a ringtail (in my garage), deer, a mountain lion (which I didn't get to see, bummer) and a bear, all within 1/2 mile of my house.
Thats nuts! You need to put up an electric fence!

·
Registered
61 Posts
So Wayne, your not gonna go with my burning lava pit moat then?

The fox, lion, bear etc are cool but the snakes and spiders.....hell no!

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I had a rose tarantula once. pretty cool pets.. the snake, well you did the right thing sean would of shot it untill he emptied a 30 round mag..

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
Lol, damn Wayne, we were just discussing venomous reptile visits last Saturday and now you trump me! Good call on humanely rescuing the d-back, she looked a little plump, maybe got some meeses in her belly?

By the way, I have reassessed the rattler in my backyard from the other night and believe it was a Prairie rattler, not a diamondback...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice.... Hopefully you don't have kids....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts