True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America.

I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America.

I'm voting Democrat because I think the government will do a better job of spending my money than I could.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq, I know the Islamic terrorists will stop trying to kill us because they'll think we're a good and decent country.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe people who can't tell us if it will rain in two or three days, can now tell us the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years if I don't start riding a bicycle, build a windmill or inflate my tires to proper levels.

I'm voting Democrat because it's alright to kill millions of babies as long as we keep violent, convicted murderers on death row alive.

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
I'm voting Democrat because I don't take my political advice from a racing forum, and I especially don't take my political advice from Johnvon..

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
I'm voting Democrat because I don't take my political advice from a racing forum, and I especially don't take my political advice from Johnvon..
Whats the difference between taking your advice from a racing forum and taking it from a newspaper or seeing something on TV? Does that mean that our opinions just don't matter to you because "these guys race cars, they must not know a damn thing about politics."

Well sir... if you think that your views are better, or if you think you know more than a bunch of "god damn street racers", why not share them with us :)

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
You guys must be some Rich Mo-Fo's! McSame will cut taxes on the rich in hopes that the money will "trickel down." Obama will raise taxes on the top 1% of Americans (probably not most of us). Off Shore drilling won't show any benefits for at least 30 years, why do we want to do this again? Visit Pickens Plan for more details. Both candidates have similar views on the boarder, so no tie breaker there. Iraq is a distraction from the real problem (China and Russia) so again, I don't really give a shit what we do there. I lean towards cut and run because you will see at least $0.50 drop in gas once we pull out. That will in turn help us, the middle class.

The propaganda emails are fun, but some contain links to actual good resources (often times contradicting the intent of the original email). If you're a registered voter please read them and make an educated decision. If you don't vote... shut the f-- up!

New Mexico is a "swing state." You guys will likely have a very large voice in the selection of the next leader of the free world. As much as I love Arizona, unfortunately it will take an act of god to swing this state away from McSame. I'm pulling for you guys. Go Vote!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0xzsogzAk

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Well, for starters, I do vote, and I educate myself very well on the politics. And I am going to say right now as well: All of this isn't meant for argument. It's meant for discussion because we both know damn well that we aren't going to change anyone's SOLID opinion...

McCain will cuts taxes for EVERYBODY! And when people say "Oh well he cuts taxes only for big companies and not for the people." Why not think... don't you want the people that are giving you your paycheck to be in a solid financial situation and given the chance to grow so that they can make YOUR paychecks bigger?

And how do we lower the price of gas? Nuclear power, offshore drilling, and drilling in Alaska. Nuclear power is the safest most efficient source of power. France has so much of it that they can sell it to neighboring countries. And those say "it's so dangerous to people, and it creates a lot of waste." These are the SAME people that say burning coal creates global warming (which is a LIE in itself). Also keep in mind how many people have died in coal mines compared to those killed creating nuclear power. Offshore drilling because well... we have Chinese drill right off of our coast, but why aren't we out there? Because we said no.

I disagree with what you are saying that offshore drilling won't create an impact immediately. If McCain (or Obama) we to stand up and say to the world, we are in an immediate effort to free ourselves from foreign oil, the price per barrel would drop DRAMATICALLY! Why? Good ol' supply and demand in economics. If we don't need it, we won't buy it, causing a surplus for them, thus dropping the price. Also, they would drop the price to try and get us to keep purchasing from them.

·
Banned
261 Posts
You're hanging out on the most neutral unbias source there is bud. You'll only be a little dumber for taking all of decision in based on the media.

Oh and the same people that don't want nuclear power and say it's bad are the same people riding their bikes to work and driving their hybrid Honda. These people (aka Democrats) want gas prices high so everyone rides a bus and a subway and we're all driving smart cars. That way all your money goes into a little cookie jar where you generally contribute more than you get out and the rest of the money goes to Obama's 300 new organizations there to tax you and police you even more to make sure the playing field is even. You the college student that just went through all of that shit to make 75 grand. Little did you know with that masters, the guy that pumps gas in your beamer has as much spending cash as you do!

Vote Democrat if you think that theres not enough government as it stands to mis manage the money your already spending. If you think the government is mismanaging your money now, how about you give them another 4 thousand dollars a year, along with about 85% of the money your deceased mother left you. Then we'll throw in about 5 more ways for them to blow 700 billion a month. No problem though, we can all handle yet another burden in our already rough economy.

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
Whats the difference between taking your advice from a racing forum and taking it from a newspaper or seeing something on TV? Does that mean that our opinions just don't matter to you because "these guys race cars, they must not know a damn thing about politics."

Well sir... if you think that your views are better, or if you think you know more than a bunch of "god damn street racers", why not share them with us :)
Well, not that I wouldn't take my fellow enthusiasts opinions seriously... but looking at the first post of this thread, this isn't exactly a shining example of political insight. Oh, and my car may be slow but I've done my share of god damn street racing. :wink:

·
Registered
226 Posts
I dont think people should make there political decision on taxes alone, sure they blow but someone has to fund america and its activities.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America.

I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America.

I'm voting Democrat because I think the government will do a better job of spending my money than I could.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq, I know the Islamic terrorists will stop trying to kill us because they'll think we're a good and decent country.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe people who can't tell us if it will rain in two or three days, can now tell us the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years if I don't start riding a bicycle, build a windmill or inflate my tires to proper levels.

I'm voting Democrat because it's alright to kill millions of babies as long as we keep violent, convicted murderers on death row alive.
AMEN BROTHA!! lol haahah love it!! great points

·
Registered
146 Posts
You guys must be some Rich Mo-Fo's! McSame will cut taxes on the rich in hopes that the money will "trickel down." Obama will raise taxes on the top 1% of Americans (probably not most of us). Off Shore drilling won't show any benefits for at least 30 years, why do we want to do this again? Visit Pickens Plan for more details. Both candidates have similar views on the boarder, so no tie breaker there. Iraq is a distraction from the real problem (China and Russia) so again, I don't really give a shit what we do there. I lean towards cut and run because you will see at least $0.50 drop in gas once we pull out. That will in turn help us, the middle class.

The propaganda emails are fun, but some contain links to actual good resources (often times contradicting the intent of the original email). If you're a registered voter please read them and make an educated decision. If you don't vote... shut the f-- up!

New Mexico is a "swing state." You guys will likely have a very large voice in the selection of the next leader of the free world. As much as I love Arizona, unfortunately it will take an act of god to swing this state away from McSame. I'm pulling for you guys. Go Vote!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0xzsogzAk
So you think Obama is going to raise his own taxes? Have you seen where he asks puts the plumbers down and tells Joe the Plumber that he(Obama) makes way more then 1/4 million a year?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts