True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
do the 5.0. lol fo course im gonna say that because that would be amazing. you could then do bolt ons exhaust, heads and maybe sometime down the line a bigger cam. it would be a sleeper from hell. like that damn rx7 with the ls1. that thing is wicked.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
i feel all special though that i was asked personally lol.

anyway lol either way you can make a miata fast. 2000lbs or so with anything over 200 should be descently fast. if you want to be origanal go with the 5.0 i havent seen any in NM with that swap. i hear the 5.0 drops right in with no problems. just have to mess with the drivetrain i believe. but other than that it would be bad ass. then once you get money do the bolt ons and all motor will be just as fast as any turbo builds. you will be able to get much more power for less money i think... then later on, if there is room, you can turbo it also or even just spray as is. i think the 5.0 swap would be original and just bad ass. and if you wanna build a 5.0 motor i got a block!! lol i swear im not trying to make a sales pitch lol.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.