True Street Cars Forums banner

Who's going to be out April 4th

2K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  Greyskull 
#1 ·
Well nobody has started this thread yet this week so.... Who'll be at ABQ dragway this weekend?? I'll be there in a stock 01 Trans Am. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys out there.

Justin

#12 ·
no still on the 100. I took out the front sway bar and bumper support. I ran it with a 50/50 mix of premium and ms109.

#14 ·
a drag suspension probably couldnt hurt either. It also seems like he is towing me down along with him as i ran my fastest yet yeasterday.

#16 · (Edited)
I saw KF-CHI running, didn't get a chance to actually meet. I ran a 14.61@99.23 with a 2.47 60' and a passenger :banghead:. I tried everything but couldn't get the Yokohama's that came on the car to hook. I was spinning very hard into 2nd as well. I just kinda kept in it till it would quit, spun all the way to my shift point (6,000) once so I eased up that time. I guess spinning tires is better than breaking rear ends. I guess I picked a bad weekend, didn't see basically anyone form the site.

I did get a 100.3 trap speed one run, ran down a mazda that race, took me the whole track after a 2.67 60' (Hey it was my 2nd run lol give me a break:lol:) But I got the win that run.

Now for the bad part, I got a SES light after my 5th run. I think an A.I.R. hose came loose, because the car is reading lean on an o2 and my next run i felt the car not pulling so I let out. Needless to say I watched the rest of the day, and i need to look into what's wrong there. Any of you guys have something like this happen? It happened on a run where I was trying to run with a vette, I made a very quick (for me) shift to third and the light came on.

Sorry for the book,
Justin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.