True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY got the wheels on. Looks pretty damn good if you ask me. :) Its a true street car, although its not too quick. :lol:

Wheels:
Work VS-XXs
F: 19"x8.5" , ET40
R: 19x10.5" , ET23

Tires:
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric
F: 245/35/19
R: 275/30/19

Photos courtesy of Erik aka Bigeasy

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Looks effing good. HUGE brakes!!!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I want an Alpine white E46 M3 with the cinnamon interior sitting low on gold BBS LM's!

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want an Alpine white E46 M3 with the cinnamon interior sitting low on gold BBS LM's!
Me too! Unfortunately the AW E46s go for thousands more and are lots more rare. I almost got a stock AW on SSR 19"s but I didnt like the gray interior or SMG transmission so I passed on that.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Me too! Unfortunately the AW E46s go for thousands more and are lots more rare. I almost got a stock AW on SSR 19"s but I didnt like the gray interior or SMG transmission so I passed on that.
Yeah, I that they are harder to come by. I would definitely have to have a 6-speed as well.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, it seems that I cannot find this color combo anywhere else on the internet. Topaz/Cinnamon. So its pretty original. :)

Just ordered the entire carbon fiber trim kit in 2x2 weave, its real CF not overlay and replacement parts not just covers; and iPod integrator that displays song titles on the nav screen. More goodies coming soon stay tuned.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Looks hella sexy

1 - 20 of 43 Posts