True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know shit about computers and I need someones help. My shit keeps on closing mozilla and internet explorer every 30 seconds or so and sometimes I have to reset my computer because the audio doesn't work. It's all fucked up. I think I just need someone to go thru it.

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
I am fairly decent at fixing computers. Only PCs though (no mac, or linux, just windows). As long as you can log on to your account, I can probably help you out, and can tell you all the details of what I can and can't do and what I found.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
hey man, if you dont find anyone that can help you out, Sandia Computers on Comanche and Whyoming can probabley get it sorted out. They do all of the computer work for my office and form what i know its very fast and pretty cheap

G

·
I don't know shit about computers and I need someones help. My shit keeps on closing mozilla and internet explorer every 30 seconds or so and sometimes I have to reset my computer because the audio doesn't work. It's all fucked up. I think I just need someone to go thru it.
pm ICBM or little john they will get you fixed up

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am fairly decent at fixing computers. Only PCs though (no mac, or linux, just windows). As long as you can log on to your account, I can probably help you out, and can tell you all the details of what I can and can't do and what I found.
Sandia computers sucks! They are over priced for labor and parts, got sued by microsoft and the owner is a dick.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Sandia computers sucks! They are over priced for labor and parts, got sued by microsoft and the owner is a dick.
A lot of the shops around town seem to have that problem with the owners. Most of them are crooks and don't think they are for some reason.

I have complete understanding on how difficult it is to run a PC Repair shop with all the overhead, operating, advertising and tax costs involved. That is why I run it from my home to help alleviate some of the costs. I get my work from referrals or from me passing out flyers and business cards. I won't get rich this way obviously. BTW, taxes suck big donkey dick. But one thing I will not tolerate is lying to make a buck. No matter what business you are in.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
damn thats cool as hell of you to offer computer help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts