True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a tourney in roswell 6k total payout(split between 4 1500 a piece)...not bad for a days work..and that is a small payout compared to the bigger tourneys which are upwards of 20k-100k along with a pro player contract...hopefully use it to put a down on a new car soon we'll see

ill be going to colombus, Ohio in June for a big tourney hopefully can place high enough to get a contract signed

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah, it’s no joke. My wife’s cousin is Chris Chike (Google it, you'll find him). He's not 18, so he can't attend any big tourney yet. However, he's already making very close to six figures just with endorsements. He's been on Sportscenter's top 10 plays of the day, plus has been asked to appear on the Ellen talk show and others. I still can't believe the amount of money people are offering him.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Yeah, it’s no joke. My wife’s cousin is Chris Chike (Google it, you'll find him). He's not 18, so he can't attend any big tourney yet. However, he's already making very close to six figures just with endorsements. He's been on Sportscenter's top 10 plays of the day, plus has been asked to appear on the Ellen talk show and others. I still can't believe the amount of money people are offering him.

that kid is off the hook....its amazing what kids can do these days.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard you bought cod5, i'll look forward to playing with your bitch ass.
ya i was really good at the beta so i figured shit why not i like to play something else once in a while lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
when you mean Call of Duty 5 is that the "world at war" series??

Do yall get on X-box live and play???

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Ya, cod5 is world at war. There are a few of us that play on xbox live. Me = TurboChronic, there is Finchstang, Nova505, TTGT 1, TwinTurboTRex who usually play at nights.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I would say you are a nerd...well...you are...but there ain't no arguing with that shit! Money is money, whether you slang crack or XBOX.

Congrats man! Keep it up and get you some hoes with x-large boobies.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
the day i convert to modern gaming systems will be the day i will own you pookie! try me in golden eye slappers only. jk man congrats :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
the day i convert to modern gaming systems will be the day i will own you pookie! try me in golden eye slappers only. jk man congrats :lol:
:lol: slappers only!!! Hahahahahaha I remember that shit......oh man....rockets only was always good times too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts