True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
How about a mini meet at solid. Maybe everyone pitch in and get some pizza castle pizzas and sodas. I have to work on my cars anyway so I will be there late.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
i should be there as well...cant be too positive tho...thursday is gonna be a very busy day for me

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I'll go. I call second ride in the purple thing. Pizza is good too.

Edit: I put this event on the calendar. Never used the calendar before. It's neat. Maybe TSC can pay for the pizza. Then again maybe TSC is broke. I'll have to speak with the Finance department.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
So what time is this going down? And if my car isn't running like shit ill come by sounds like fun. Or maybe ill just take it running like shit and have the peeps at Solid take a look at it.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Solid tech sounds good. Im still breaking in the clutch. Have gotten on it a bit and granny shifted, and its wierd, its pulling harder than ever. If I had to guess my other clutch was slipping, cant think of anything else. Car is breaking up in 3rd adn 4th at the top though, not sure whats goin on there.

G

·
Solid tech sounds good. Im still breaking in the clutch. Have gotten on it a bit and granny shifted, and its wierd, its pulling harder than ever. If I had to guess my other clutch was slipping, cant think of anything else. Car is breaking up in 3rd adn 4th at the top though, not sure whats goin on there.
the purple people eater is up and running, hell ya!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
We will be here at 10 am so roll by whenever. Lets say at 8pm we will take a head count and maybe get 2-3$ from whoever is here and order some pizzas from pizza castle and get sodas from costco? Sounds easy enough. Not a barbecue type of meet but a work on cars hang out and do some street cruising type of thing.

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
<-----
Will be there working and being the slave mechanic in my slave scrubs >.<

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
In!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts