True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gunning be putting in my bigger injectors and methanol kit on wednesday. Who in town sells methanol? If all goes well I expect a list of callouts. I dont mind the bigboys that can beat me either.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
What is your time at the track? If its close to what I run ill race you at the track this weekend.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mario why did you take it out? What kit were you running.

No track times yet but Ill be out this summer. Finally got my new injectors in, differential is good to go and now some cold juice!

I gave some love last night on 18psi from a 3rd gear and backed outof it. LOL....wasnt quite ready for it. It tugZ like a 15 year old not quite ready to give it up on prom night!

G

·

No track times yet but Ill be out this summer. Finally got my new injectors in, differential is good to go and now some cold juice!

I gave some love last night on 18psi from a 3rd gear and backed outof it. LOL....wasnt quite ready for it. It tugZ like a 15 year old not quite ready to give it up on prom night!
that car is a going to be a monster when you turn it up to kill mode

·
Registered
247 Posts

Yo J i took it out cause my snowperformance 150psi pump went bad so i connected it to my windshield sprayer pump and that pump was not strong enough to run the 600cc nozzle sprayer i have so i just took it out. I was running a DCR meth/injec kit. I still have pure meth from yearwood just sitting in my garage so if you still need some hit me up.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spent 12 hours on the car today installing the meth kit, new injectors and cleaning up odds and ends. Didnt get done tuning and I know you guys are going to laugh at me but HOLY CRAP! There are cars out there that will smoke me and might have me by 200hp but at 18psi there is no need for a street car to be that fast. I was waiting for Todd on every pull to tell me to back out but it was plenty fast for me. And we didnt even tune for the methanol injection yet. Any call-outs out there, if you can beat me.....its alllll good you deserve it!

G

·
Spent 12 hours on the car today installing the meth kit, new injectors and cleaning up odds and ends. Didnt get done tuning and I know you guys are going to laugh at me but HOLY CRAP! There are cars out there that will smoke me and might have me by 200hp but at 18psi there is no need for a street car to be that fast. I was waiting for Todd on every pull to tell me to back out but it was plenty fast for me. And we didnt even tune for the methanol injection yet. Any call-outs out there, if you can beat me.....its alllll good you deserve it!
at 18# should you be close to 700hp?

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I think Im closer to 560-580ish. With methanol I should be a little over 600whp. New territory for me and crazy fast for a daily driver. Like I said I have no problem losing a race to anyone now.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
im just glad to hear u finally got that z running how a tt 6 banger should, yeah i down but you should smoke some lesser Large displacement cars just to build up some suspense.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
In for some BarZten street action. My 15# to your 18# should be a good race. What do the 350Z's weigh in at?

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im probably around 3300lbs. With all the good things I hear about Wills car I pictured him leaving me if we raced. I should be able to hang in there now. Like I said if I lose, oh well.....that shit was fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts