True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the ending anyway. I actually loved the show, showcasing the weapons and damage they do and such. The apache guys were annoying, but not enough to really matter.

What was bullshit was the ending fight. Did anyone else see this? A gladiator loses to a little ass apache after he punches the apache in the face with steel spikes twice?

Someone back me up before I shit myself.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
find a link.. i missed it also..

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
i guess we will ever know, since the pussy apache's lost 99% of their land to the white man with guns...and the gladiators...well they only exist in movies and lala land....soo IMO the pussy apache may have had a chance, but WTF does a computer know.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i guess we will ever know, since the pussy apache's lost 99% of their land to the white man with guns...and the gladiators...well they only exist in movies and lala land....soo IMO the pussy apache may have had a chance, but WTF does a computer know.
I saw at the beginning of the show what looked like some sort of modern day marine or something with an automatic rifle, im interested to see what they put him against and how they are going to do that fight.

Im hoping to see a US Seal or Force Recon guy against an Israeli special service guy. That would be awesome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts