True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and how do we get the fkr's to cross the pond to prove it...

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Fastest-street-legal-car_202892.htm"]Fastest street legal car?- Video[/ame]

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
That car is bad ass...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Looked cool, i'm going to have to watch it again when I have sound.

meh okay but fastest street car in the world?? For some reason I doubt it.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Looked cool, i'm going to have to watch it again when I have sound.

meh okay but fastest street car in the world?? For some reason I doubt it.
I believe they mean fastest street legal car in the world. He can get away with it based on were he lives. If we tried taking a car like that to the DOT her in the US and tried legalizing it for the street, they would laugh us out of the building. lol

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe they mean fastest street legal car in the world. He can get away with it based on were he lives. If we tried taking a car like that to the DOT her in the US and tried legalizing it for the street, they would laugh us out of the building. lol
not, true.. minimal qualifications for what is street legal... only thing not DOT approved is the 5 pt harness.. just think before they claim a "world record" they should first take on the world..? judge me if i'm wrong..

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
not, true.. minimal qualifications for what is street legal... only thing not DOT approved is the 5 pt harness.. just think before they claim a "world record" they should first take on the world..? judge me if i'm wrong..
Maybe it would pass, maybe it wouldn't. I don't think it would fly here in the states. I could be wrong though.

Badass car none the less! :driving:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts