True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year we had a lot more people participating in this event. WTF? I mean it's great that we have everybody who is out there busting there ass to race at every event but it seems to me that it has died down. Especially the all-out cars. Dixon, Keenan, shit everyone of them has not showed up this year so far. There has to be a reason why and I would like to know. Just a rant.

·
1,820 Posts
Everyone heard there was someone cooking and poisoning the burgers and hot dogs! just a guess

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Its hard to say. We definately need to get more participants.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
i'm working on something that will help.. will post a new thread soon..

SL

·
1,820 Posts
i'm working on something that will help.. will post a new thread soon..

SL
I bet naked girls and portable stripper poles would help, is this what you have in mind? :headbang:

·
2,937 Posts
I bet naked girls and portable stripper poles would help, is this what you have in mind? :headbang:

no but, i may put that in the plan now that you mention it.. :lol:

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
maybe we could try going all night long. get someone to jam some music and even a car show.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Oh god, not a car show.

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
I really wanted to go but i work weekends so maybe next time

·
1,820 Posts
You cannot go wrong with fast cars, naked or near naked girls, and maybe throw in some alcohol for the of age people after the races! what else does a man need?

·
2,937 Posts
work'n on something even better..

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Eff that, needs to get that black person johnny workin and get the white cobra ready for the next no bull.
You mean so we can stare at the white mustang sitting on the trailer? I guess a change from red to white wouldn't be bad:lol:

black person Rex, let me drive one of your many cars in the next NO BULL!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts