True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First I am a fan of all cars although I do prefer my chevy's. I have had everything from nova's, elky's, camaro's (3), civic's (3), accord's (2), a baretta lol, and a few other odd balls.

So about three years ago I had a civic which was pretty slow. It has a d16 with intake and exhaust and was slammed to the ground. It was the lowest civic i have ever seen without bags. Anyway I hop on the freeway from alameda going southbound when I have a green neon pulls up next to me with some chrome rims and starts reving his motor. We are doing about 55 or 60. I ignore him and he keeps on. Not only that but his chick is screaming out the window about how I am a pussy for not racing so I downshift and we are off. We get to about 110 miles an hour and I let off the gas due to the fact that we were dead even and the race was going nowere. He slows back down to my speed which was about 60 and keeps taunting me. I ignore him and he speeds off. We are approaching the comanche turnoff and I start adjusting my radio and look up. In between the comanche offramp and i25 He is in the dirt part spinning wildly all out of control. There was so much dust that I could not see if he flipped or if he just spun. I do the sign of the cross say a quick prayer for him and two cars pull up next to me one on each side. They point at me and then point back at were the guy had lost control motioning me to go back. I throw them both the finger and keep going. I had just bought the car and had temp plates in the back window(thank god). When I looked to my rear view I saw that one side had came loose and it was flapping in the wind so even if they could get the temp tag number they could not get this one. I get off on the next exit and my hydrenalin is so high that I am not paying attention and slam into the lady in front of me. We both get out of our cars and seeing how there was no damage to her car (her in a GMC Jimmy and me in a lowered Civic) I ask her if she is okay and ask if she wants to report it. She says no so I jump in the car and haul ass out of there. Never found out what happened to the guy but I did drive bye an hour later and nothing was there so I assume everything was okay. I hope so anyway I felt kinda bad even though he was driving like a jackass.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
:lol: Good story. Ol' TRMIN8R has a story about street racing and then the other guy wrecking. I <3 Street Racing.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I wonder if his chick was still out the window when he lost control?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
haha thats good shit, I wouldn't have stopped for a douche like that either.. Probably end up in all kinds of trouble for dangerous driving and bla bla bla.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I thought his chic might have gotten ejected. The way his car lost control it was insane. I cant even explain it. It was well crazy, anyway yeah I didnt stop especially if she was ejected. Im not looking to get charges for vehicular homicide. Thats some searious shit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts