True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Call the cops thats bullshit I bet thats what happend to us on Sat when we had a visit from the PoPos

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
LMAO!!! I know exactly what stretch of freeway that is up in Fedral Way, Washington!!! :lol: Damn I miss the North West!!!

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
People relay to much on the cops, who cares. Ive seen neighbors outside fighting saying they are going to get their gun. You know what I did? Sit behind something safe and wait for the show.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
People relay to much on the cops, who cares. Ive seen neighbors outside fighting saying they are going to get their gun. You know what I did? Sit behind something safe and wait for the show.
:lol::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Hakuna Matata Bitches
94 Posts
Its funny how excited they were. Its a total car wreck reaction, people think its so horrible but they can't stop watching and you know they told all their freinds about it later because that was the most exciting thing they saw all day.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Its funny how excited they were. Its a total car wreck reaction, people think its so horrible but they can't stop watching and you know they told all their freinds about it later because that was the most exciting thing they saw all day.
I hate stunters. any way i agree with what you say as well you can hjere it in there voices they are so excited to video tape it all . "we have serious stuff happening here" ohh my gosh!!!"
ahh and then they were spereding just to video tape the law breakers..

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
What a bunch of douche bags. They thought it was so exciting and cool. But yet they call the cops and drop a dime.

·
NOW WITH AWD :D
728 Posts
my favorite part is" he just lost his liscene plate... he lost it Intentionally???"

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
what idiots lol. that happened to me and my buddy in california one time at night. like 30 bikes all surrounded his 66 impala and were doin wheelies and stopies it was awesome. i wish i had a camera though. its hilarious how excited they are after they call the cops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts