3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys whats up name is branndon. just wanted to see whats goin on

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not much just building a turbo 302 or 306. nothin special u know just a street car to have some fun with cause the truck is not fast enough

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont have any pics i got the car from my brother n artesia about a week ago. sence then i have pulled the motor, trany, smog pump, a/c. sent the motor to budlongs on monday dont know when im gettin it back. im gettin victor jr. heads and i think performer 2 upper and lower. i will see if i get some pics up i just spray painted the car didnt like the two tone gray.

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chris is his name. yeah i will post up some ?'s if i have them but all of my friends have 5.0 mustangs. two are stock with hp turbo kits, ones a 331 used to be supercharged now goin turbo, and another with i belive a 408 could be wrong was a 351 and now it a builty motor. i have a question for u what u think about a treadstone turbokit? i was goin to put on a ebay special for the hell of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.