True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here picked up this link off another site so I came and checked things out. Looks OK so I joined. I race Mustangs but one is not done and the others that is done is my wife's. Both are street cars and will stay that way. we drive the wife's around every where and it get 13-15 MPG not that it matters. and it run OK in street trim it has run 10.37 at over 135 and 6.66 at 109 in the 1/8 so it makes for a fun street car. it is a turbo car 306 with a GT80R and some other usual parts. any how Later.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome man, sounds like some quick rides.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
New here picked up this link off another site so I came and checked things out. Looks OK so I joined. I race Mustangs but one is not done and the others that is done is my wife's. Both are street cars and will stay that way. we drive the wife's around every where and it get 13-15 MPG not that it matters. and it run OK in street trim it has run 10.37 at over 135 and 6.66 at 109 in the 1/8 so it makes for a fun street car. it is a turbo car 306 with a GT80R and some other usual parts. any how Later.
Any pics of the cars?? Welcome man good to have you!

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
sweet another mustang owner!! mustangs are makin a come back!! screw camaros!! lol jk but seriously we need more mustang peeps

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
welcome

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts