True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? My name is Andre. I know some people here, but for everyone else... I have a 1999 Trans Am, with cam/bolt-ons/stall. She's going under the knife soon, so That list will grow. Anyways just stopping by to introduce myself. hola... :seeya:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx man, welcome to you also....lol.

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Welcome

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i hate that guy!! :ciappa: but welcome to the site

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Welcome andre! Havent seen your black ass in ages

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Welcome brotha...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome andre! Havent seen your black ass in ages
LOLZ,damn Vinny musta been longer than I thought. no ***** here, wrong kinda brown ....Thanx everyone for the warm welcomes. I smell a F-body meet in the making. Once we get these cars healthy again.
-Andre

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
LOLZ,damn Vinny musta been longer than I thought. no ***** here, wrong kinda brown ....Thanx everyone for the warm welcomes. I smell a F-body meet in the making. Once we get these cars healthy again.
-Andre
hola:king:

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
-Andre
Yeah, considering mine and Grayson's are the only ones that ain't broke right now lol

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Yeah, considering mine and Grayson's are the only ones that ain't broke right now lol
hate it or love it the underdogs on top!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts