True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
3rd Gear
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've got this car that hasn't moved from the garage in 2 years. Should I part it ,sell it complete , or turn it back into a streetable car ?
I have really been leaning towards a Chevy shoe box project.
Maybe an old truck with Duramax power .

The car is an 88' mustang coupe,10 pt cert to 8.50
Dart 363
E85 Blowthru, PE pump
Garrett GT4788,Young's turbo headers
NX gemini twin kit ,heated 15lb etc...
Wolfe suspension
1.80 strait cut planet glide w/brake
Cheetah shifter
Chance converter
Strange shocks & struts
Bogart D-10's
Aerospace brakes, 33 spline 8.8 with strange parts.
Black with realfire flame by Carsofabq.

I have lost interest in this car, I have even offered it to a couple friends to race for a season or two, No takers.

Should I take my chances and try to sell it, or sit on it for a while till teh economy pics up.

·
Registered
100 Posts
sounds like a fun car, hell, i'll race it for you !! If I blow it up do i gotta pay ? LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
So i've got this car that hasn't moved from the garage in 2 years. Should I part it ,sell it complete , or turn it back into a streetable car ?
I have really been leaning towards a Chevy shoe box project.
Maybe an old truck with Duramax power .

The car is an 88' mustang coupe,10 pt cert to 8.50
Dart 363
E85 Blowthru, PE pump
Garrett GT4788,Young's turbo headers
NX gemini twin kit ,heated 15lb etc...
Wolfe suspension
1.80 strait cut planet glide w/brake
Cheetah shifter
Chance converter
Strange shocks & struts
Bogart D-10's
Aerospace brakes, 33 spline 8.8 with strange parts.
Black with realfire flame by Carsofabq.

I have lost interest in this car, I have even offered it to a couple friends to race for a season or two, No takers.

Should I take my chances and try to sell it, or sit on it for a while till teh economy pics up.
You and I as well a few others have more hours then I care to count in this car. You need to at least run it at the track before you can make a decision like this or give it to me. My :twocents:

·
3rd Gear
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe i'll sell raffle tickets, You might be able to buy the car for $20.00
I know where you are coming from , but I am just being lazy. I don't want to have to Pack up all the kids,wife,tools, and all the other stuff involved to go spend a few seconds driving the car.
If I put it on the street it will be rattley, loud and uncomfortable to drive. Not to mention too fuckin small for me to fit in.

I think a pro touring shoebox car would be a blast. I want a toy i can drive to Vegas with the a/c blowing and the tunes playing.

·
Registered
100 Posts
how 'bout a picture so i can show my wife............
we might be able to work out a deal..............

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
pics?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Either of my 3 poor ass cars probably wont run this year, So how about you let Todd and i run that bitch for you for a season???? You have been hiding her in your garage too long man.

·
Registered
100 Posts
oh, damn, now mike has something else to do. When you gonna do my heads ? JK, but really when.........

1 - 20 of 27 Posts