True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to either piss off the neighbors tonight or entertain them, either way it will be a fun night...went to Moriarty yesterday and got somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70 artillery shells, a bunch of bottle rockets, and some ground fireworks :pimp::drunk:....hope the cops dont show up,lol...so its bbq'ing and then fireworks here...whats everyone else got going on tonight?

·
9s All Day
750 Posts
I have nothing to do I just glad the girlfriends back from Cali and I'm with her :) so if anyone don't mine invite would be nice, that's is anyone was me and my babe to do over

G

·
I plan to either piss off the neighbors tonight or entertain them, either way it will be a fun night...went to Moriarty yesterday and got somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-70 artillery shells, a bunch of bottle rockets, and some ground fireworks :pimp::drunk:....hope the cops dont show up,lol...so its bbq'ing and then fireworks here...whats everyone else got going on tonight?
Don't worry if you set off them at the right time and be careful the cops wont care. My neighbor bought like $300 or more in fireworks from Morarity the other day, plus a keg and a bunch of alcohol. My aunt and uncle are both cops and told him they would say they took care of it if someone showed up to give him a ticket or somehting. Cuz he is our big finale entertainment. lol.

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
lots of firework like 350$ then all the other on the block so we plan to destroy my block.... Yo gabe u live right around the corner so hit me up me at 304-2038 and i will get u my address. I got off work at 7 will be home by 745

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
hopefully the damn wind stops...

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well mains and family ended up joining our fireworks festivity and we lit off a crap ton of artillery shells and had a blast! Towards the end a group of people around the corner from my house who was also lighting off artillery shells started a "competition" with us which was AWESOME! At one point we were lighting of 4-6 shells at a time, then they would and we did that for about 30 min,lol...it was awesome seeing Mains' daughter enjoying the festivities and "judging" the competition,lol. BTW there was an AWESOME display from what looked to be Four Hills, anyone catch it?

G

·
My neighbor was most of our entertainment with all his fireworks, set off some ground ones we bought for the little kids, had a bbq and fun...glad the damn rain came and went so fast and the wind died down. My finale was to the top of tis big hill and watched the ending of all the ones in the city. Hope everyone had a great 4th of july bbq, and hope Cat had a great bday

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Not too bad, I prefer6$ gin myself. prestige brand ftmfw

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
i lit a good 80 artillery shells..and hellz yeah the show from the foothills/four hills rocked the sandias it was crazy

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dont recall, was having a little war with my neighbors with our shells,lol i did how ever watch the 4 hills show from my balcony,lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts