True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everyones opinion on short throw shifters? Do they work enough to make the investment? The reason I ask is because I have two short throw shifters and I am undecided on which to use. One is a Steeda Tri-ax and the other is the Pro 5.0. Out of the two which would be better to install. I have read a few articles on comperasions but I wanted to find out what everyone thought on the two shifters. :driving:

G

·
Whats everyones opinion on short throw shifters? Do they work enough to make the investment? The reason I ask is because I have two short throw shifters and I am undecided on which to use. One is a Steeda Tri-ax and the other is the Pro 5.0. Out of the two which would be better to install. I have read a few articles on comperasions but I wanted to find out what everyone thought on the two shifters. :driving:
the best thing is try them both out, and use what ever one you feel is the best for you.
Some people are better shifters with the stock shifter, some say a short throw gives it a notchy feeling and makes them miss gears

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good point ill try both out to see if I notice a difference im kinda leaning towards the Pro 5.0 but I guess ill have to see.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
put one in the turbo car and put one in the yellow car drive them back to back see how they feel
I did that couldn't see a difference so im going to put them both on the turbo one and see what i get

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
PRO 5.0 FTW!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Real men use a Pro 5.0.

Use a different one only if it was free.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
they both suck. MGW FTW

at least thats the case on the T56

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
pro 5.0 and lou's short stick. that setup was the shit, you had to be a retard to miss a gear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts