True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also on RSW, but I think a few of you guys jumped the RSW ship. My buddies Camaro (Arizona):

It's legal if you don't get caught!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Looks like a nice "Pro Street" Camaro.

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
I still say if a car spends more time on the street than on the track its a street car, no matter what mods it has. The only people who say that some cars are "race cars" when they are driven on the street are the people who have to come up with some kind of reason why thier cars are slower than the "race cars".

"Ya you beat me but you have a race car and my car is a street car".

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
If you drive/race it on the street then it's a street car. And by driving I don't mean around the block just to say you drove it on the street, I mean actually drive it.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Ya'll know my stance on the subject.

That's pretty sweet pullin the chutes though, someone on here needs to get a vid of them doing it in traffic, hahahaa.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Someday I will pull my chute on the street. Street car/race car its all a bunch of crap. I love driving and racing my 2 speed car on the street. I love driving it down the freeway to the track to run a low 10 (occasionally lol) and then driving it back home in the dark. The bitch has a transbrake, slicks and skinnies, and a "racing transmission"........... and a license plate. Call it what you want. IMO its just to damn slow to be a racecar.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
If you have a glide and only run 10s, you shouldn't be talking about it in the first place.

:ciappa:

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
If the door's open and close its a street car lol

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Do the dirt roads of Hazzard County count as "the street"?

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
if you can drive 1000 miles and have a average speed of 90 mph with desent gas milage (not filling uo every 150) and have no issues on your modded car in 100+ degree weather and get in a couple of races along the way you have a street car
just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
if you can drive 1000 miles and have a average speed of 90 mph with desent gas milage (not filling uo every 150) and have no issues on your modded car in 100+ degree weather and get in a couple of races along the way you have a street car
just my 2 cents
I guess that counts out my stock Viper, it won't go 1000 miles at 90mph without filling up at 150 miles. It gets 200 miles to a tank if its babied.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Let's not start the debate again, we're all on here because we all love to actually drive and enjoy our vehicles. If anyone is crazy enough to put a plate on something and put that bitch on the road and deal with the impracticalities, noise, horrible manners, smell and lack of mileage, more power to you!

Read the sig and don't be a bitch!

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let's not start the debate again, we're all on here because we all love to actually drive and enjoy our vehicles. If anyone is crazy enough to put a plate on something and put that bitch on the road and deal with the impracticalities, noise, horrible manners, smell and lack of mileage, more power to you!

I hope to drive mine some day.... 5 years in the garage and counting. Middle age is a bitch, and I don't even have kids...(yet).

Later,

Greg

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts

well stated

1 - 20 of 27 Posts