True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
and how did Tyler ever have a "contract with WEC" considering by the time he turned pro WEC hadn't promoted a heavyweight fight in 3 years and had completely abolished that weight class?

and I think you mean John Dodson
Que loco fighting was trying to put his name out there a few years back thats where the WEC came in now tyler was on his way to strike force. HE cant go to the UFC anymore unless craig really pushes his name.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Tom is a really good guy he treated all of us fighters at this last king of the cage really good.
Yeah Tom and Arlene are good people! I might try to make the time to get down there and roll Friday mornings in Tom Schultes class

·
Registered
711 Posts
I hate to take composition glory from the originator of this thread, but unless he works in the business it would be hard for him to compile that ratings data into his own words... I'm going to say he copy and pasted that from some broadcast journal... I work for a FOX/CBS affiliate and I'm pretty sure I read that same info a couple days ago in RBRTVBR. Google that if you care

·
Registered
150 Posts
What’s MMA? If this is another Obama stimulas…

G

·
Discussion Starter #34
I hate to take composition glory from the originator of this thread, but unless he works in the business it would be hard for him to compile that ratings data into his own words... I'm going to say he copy and pasted that from some broadcast journal... I work for a FOX/CBS affiliate and I'm pretty sure I read that same info a couple days ago in RBRTVBR. Google that if you care
It's all come from tvbythenumbers, mmapayouts and joey oddessa.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This is MMA[/quote]

Where's the chick getting socket in the face.

·
Registered
711 Posts
It's all come from tvbythenumbers, mmapayouts and joey oddessa.
Right on... A little long winded, but props bringing legitimate data

21 - 37 of 37 Posts