True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into purchasing my new car and dont know exactly what to purchase ive been looking into a couple different cars at this time..such as Andrews KB cobra and stuff like that....I dont really want to spend anything over 14k i really want another FBody but would like something with a good rearend in it and of course a 6 speed...people post links to cars if u see something or have anything worth buying im open to almost anything except a Neon SRT4 lol

POST UP!!

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
get a delorean! hmm 14k could get a RX7 but i wouldnt suggest racing it.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Buy Andrew's Cobra bro. That fucker would be nasty... And for a killer deal. Think invest 17-18k and you'll have a mid 20k car with 6xx hp...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
get the cobra im sure you can get a loan for it at that price and have money left over to get a short block
Guranteed.. :headbang::driving::beer:

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
came across a deal for a low miles nice as shit roller SS for 4k can get a loan for 10-11k total and use the rest to build the car what u guys think

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
You have a bank that will give you a $10,000 loan on a car with no engine?

G

·
You have a bank that will give you a $10,000 loan on a car with no engine?
why would the bank have to know if the car has a motor in it, every time i have gotten a loan i tell them what im getting and they say it is worth this much and this is what we will lend you, they give me the money and i buy a new toy

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
COBRA FTW only because the price. And according to the guys in the for sale thread it would only be around another 3K to get the car back up to 100%.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
why would the bank have to know if the car has a motor in it, every time i have gotten a loan i tell them what im getting and they say it is worth this much and this is what we will lend you, they give me the money and i buy a new toy
Same here. Never had to had a vehicle inspected more or less looked at.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
WTF kinda banks do ya'll deal with? LoL

1 - 20 of 43 Posts