True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 camaro Z28 LT1 with CAI, Long Tubes, 3500 stall, and shift kit, underdrive pulley, 52mm throttle body, 2 3/4" vortec cat back, msd blaster coil and wires running a 14.4 @ 5000ft on street tires.

What should i do next?

A) 3.73 rear end gears
B) 1.6 roller rockers
C) 3'' SLP CAT BACK exaust-no muffler just a resonator
D) Nitto 305 40 18 street slicks
F) PCMFORLESS Tune

A cam would be out of the question due to $$$$ of labor.

What would help the most and by how much do you think?:driving:

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I say you do all of them bro then Nos after the 5 bolt ons. Then you sell me you Screamin Demon and will all be happy.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
What kind of times does your car run now?

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
14.4 @ 5000 ft. Altitude corrected 13.4

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havent ran it since the last day at the track this season. I already bought the comp cam pro magnum 1.6 full roller rockers and slp resonator. Someone quoted me $150 to install for the roller rockers and $270 to custom fabricate the slp look alike piping. Going to use my 3'' echo tips. Going to be loud ass hell, i hope i don't get pulled over. Going to do 3'' mandrell bends. I have this crappy vortec exhaust with 2 3/4'' piping on it right now. It sounds good but you can just tell the muffler is really restrictive. Ill probably do 3.73 after that and then do the pcm for less tune last i decided. Then when track season is up and going again ill get those nittos.

Anyone got any guesses what i should be running after. My 60ft is 2.1 right now on street tires. My 3500stall makes my tires spin like crazy off the line right now. But after everything including the street slicks any guesses?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
do all them mods plus a nitrous mod. Then do the motor swap mod and run 12s.

lol at the altitude correction number. My car would go something like 9.40s at sea level according to those sites. SCORE

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Please quit usign altitude corrections. So retarded. Move to sea level or quit crying.

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Who said i was crying. Its just a reference. Your the only one crying so far. You may not own an lt1 and not care what im running vs a stock car at sea level runs. But someone who does may care. We should be sharing info to make are cars faster not trying to argue with everyone just cause.....

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
Who said i was crying. Its just a reference. Your the only one crying so far. You may not own an lt1 and not care what im running vs a stock car at sea level runs. But someone who does may care. We should be sharing info to make are cars faster not trying to argue with everyone just cause.....

None of us gives a shit what 'a stock car at sea level' runs...

slowpoke...

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Getting faster...though. But yeah ill admit compared to some others im still slow. Which is why i already have more mods going in soon. But again do you have an lt1???? NOPE!!!! So why would you care.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
NITROUS thats what you nwws there was a mexican guy from santa fe that had lt headers and a 150 shot on his car and went 12.4 here in albu on DUB'S lol

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you don't have any advice to give and just want to leave negative feedback cause it makes you feel better about yourself....don't say anything.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I said something nice fool what are you talking about ese?

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah,,,i think thats what its going to take. I have rebuilt heads you think my bottom end with 140k will be able to handle a 75 shot with no problems.

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was talking to that dude before you, my bad, nice ws6 man.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
i was talking to that dude before you, my bad, nice ws6 man.
Thanks this dude has 190k miles the only time it gave him problem was when he bumped it up to a 200 and it pushed out a head gasket lol you good spray the bitch!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts