True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again I was searching through the auctions lists and came across this Mustang. Its a clean title and is a insurance sale meaning never been in any accidents. The car is at $1,100 right now and im assuming it shoud go for a little more. If I was going to pick this car up how much should I spend on it? Whats all your opinions on it what you see is what I see in the pics. The sale is in two days and I wanted to have an idea on what to shoot for. Thanks for the input. :pimp:

Oh I forgot to mention I have a dealer liscence and go to the auctions every week if there is anyone who needs a specific car or even a parts car I could look for it just let me know. I find Supras, Camaros, Mustangs, Vipers etc.. all the time. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
give me that vin number and miles.. and i'll get you the bookout sheet for it..

·
What's Next?
1,168 Posts
Probably $2500-$3000. It looks like it has some upgrades, I can see an Edelbrock intake and Cold Air Kit on it in the pics. The interior looks clean. Not sure what seats you got in it, but I see arm rests which is kinda funny.

I hate the yellow, but some people like yellow. Would all depend on how it runs and such.

If it runs, and stuff, if you can get it for less than $1500, I will give you $1500 for it. LOL Making you a couple of bucks pretty quick.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably $2500-$3000. It looks like it has some upgrades, I can see an Edelbrock intake and Cold Air Kit on it in the pics. The interior looks clean. Not sure what seats you got in it, but I see arm rests which is kinda funny.

I hate the yellow, but some people like yellow. Would all depend on how it runs and such.

If it runs, and stuff, if you can get it for less than $1500, I will give you $1500 for it. LOL Making you a couple of bucks pretty quick.
I think it will sell for more then $1,500 its a clean title and it says it runs and drives. Its a 1990 model and the seats look like they are from something else or maybe re-done not sure. I also didn't know they came with digital guages looks kind of funny.

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
If it's at an auction, low bids ftw :). The interior looks clean, even with different stuff and digital gauges look weird. If it runs, probably say 3k on the street value, more or less. I bought mine for 2400, and my car looks nowhere as clean as that lol, my interior is crap. Also look at the rims it has, are those big tires or no?
If you do buy it to profit off of, my friend is looking for a 5.0 with cash in hand ;)

·
What's Next?
1,168 Posts
Aww hell, didn't even notice the digital gauges. I don't think any 1990 5.0s came with digital gauges that I know of, so that must have been redone. Also, I couldn't tell in the pics, but is it 5 lug? If it is, then that is another upgrade. Weld Wheels.

The thing looks pretty cool. Just weird in some places like the seats and gauges.

Edit: I always liked the black with tan interiors too which are rarer to find I think.

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Oh I forgot to mention I have a dealer liscence and go to the auctions every week if there is anyone who needs a specific car or even a parts car I could look for it just let me know. I find Supras, Camaros, Mustangs, Vipers etc.. all the time. :thumbsup:
Out of curiosity do you ever find any clean 240sx? Coupe or hatch?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it's at an auction, low bids ftw :). The interior looks clean, even with different stuff and digital gauges look weird. If it runs, probably say 3k on the street value, more or less. I bought mine for 2400, and my car looks nowhere as clean as that lol, my interior is crap. Also look at the rims it has, are those big tires or no?
If you do buy it to profit off of, my friend is looking for a 5.0 with cash in hand ;)
PM sent

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Yeah all the time there are a few right now.
Nice I might have to hit you up in the near future if I decide to buy one (240), but anyways if you do decide to buy and want to sell that 5.0 and can almost guarantee a quick buy and sell. Let me know. Thanks

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
looks pretty clean. I would guess arounf 3k maybe a little under if wanted it gone super quick

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I think I count 5 lugs on the front there, I'd give 1500 for it at a auction more than likely.

ps I want a cheap 97 GTS viper!!

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I count 5 lugs on the front there, I'd give 1500 for it at a auction more than likely.

ps I want a cheap 97 GTS viper!!
There is a 99 gts for sale in a few days it is already at 11k it has almost no damage I think all it needs a rim and tire maybe some suspension work nasty car i cant post pics im at work

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
There is a 99 gts for sale in a few days it is already at 11k it has almost no damage I think all it needs a rim and tire maybe some suspension work nasty car i cant post pics im at work
How much you think that car will go for?? Obviously 11k would be a steal

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Interior looks nice. $1500 would be killer. Good luck bro!
Just checked and that thing is already at $1,550. If anyone is interested in it let me know ill let the person bid on it what they want all I will charge $250 for using my license.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How much you think that car will go for?? Obviously 11k would be a steal
Not sure bro ive seen them go high and ive seen some steals this one is really well taken care of.

Attachments

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So the car sold for $3,350 a little to high for what I wanted it for. But for someone looking for one to build it was a steal.

·
What's Next?
1,168 Posts
Wow....I wouldn't have paid that much for it, but someone wanted it.

I would be interested in going to the auction, and checking out cars, and maybe buying a couple over the summer. If I paid you for using the license, is that something that we could do?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts