True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
When did he pass away? Is that really true?

Holy shit!

·
PTE 6152S-11.34 AFR's
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah from what I was told. But now a different story is coming out. Omar go to Abq-dsm.com to see. he is ALIVE BUT ON LIFE SUPPORT!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Don't know him but I hope he makes a good recovery.

·
PTE 6152S-11.34 AFR's
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wess is Stable,

His condition has not got better or worse. The other Guy Ryan is in the same boat. Both are alive but beat up pretty bad and Need lots of time to heal.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
They are still hanging in there when Dr's said Wes wouldnt and that Ryan was in the same boat. Hope they make it through it all.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Crazy hope all goes good for them!

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Nothing at the moment,

Go to www.abq-dsm.com for updates!

MIKE
It doesnt look like hes going to make it. From the post his wife made on abq-dsm they are going to take him off of life support and let the big guy upstairs take over. This is a huge loss to the DSM and racing community, my heart goes out to his family and friends.. God Speed Wess!!:(:driving:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
That is terrible! Don't know him but my thoughts go out to him his friends and family. Hopefully the other makes it through.

·
PTE 6152S-11.34 AFR's
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Information On Wess's Services!

"Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers over the past two weeks. It hurts deeply to know Wes is gone, but the posts I have read have brought a smile to my face. I wish he only knew the impact he had on so many people.

I wanted to let you know that the memorial service will be held on Saturday, January 10th at 2:00. The service will take place at Steed-Todd funeral home located on the corner of Manana and Norris Street in Clovis. (This is located in front of the mall across the street from Wendy's). Following the ceremony, you are all welcome back to the our house in Clovis.

I know Wes would not have wanted a fuss at this time, however, I know he would appreciate those who wish to say goodbye. Please pass this information on to anyone who may want to pay their respects.

Thanks
Tanya Hess"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts