True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty amazing, but some of the local racing vids have circled the globe!
I used Google language translator to translate the page.
Cool to read what other countries are saying...

Here is Sal VS Johnbon a Chinese forum. Hayabusa means Falcon in Japanese, thats why they keep calling it a "Falcon".
http://translate.google.com/transla....php?tid=125372&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

HattoriHanzo VS Spooledup on a South Korean forum
http://translate.google.com/transla...?code=mov&No=71087&sl=ko&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Spooledup VS JasonD VS Johnbon in the Netherlands
http://translate.google.com/transla...race-van-auto.html&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Click View Original Web Page to see what it looks like in characters.

:headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
That's sick! Ol' Juanvon isn't doin' the 505 bike scene much justice though. :) Sal's Supra is neat, or should I say Sean's (lucky!). :beer:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That's sick! Ol' Juanvon isn't doin' the 505 bike scene much justice though. :) Sal's Supra is neat, or should I say Sean's (lucky!). :beer:
Wait what does that mean?? lol

And that is a crazy vid, when was that shit? This is the first time I have seen it.

And How TF did you find this HattoriHanzo???

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait what does that mean?? lol

And that is a crazy vid, when was that shit? This is the first time I have seen it.

And How TF did you find this HattoriHanzo???
These vids were from last season, getting old now at over 100k views. lol
I found them by clicking on "linking sites" on the videos info on youtube and streetfire. You can see where its getting linked from.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My favorite post

By TriMeX on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 23:51

As for comparing apples and pears ...

Er staat ook ergens een busa met turbo van slick rick op youtube.. There is also something of a turbo busa with slick rick on youtube .. deze wordt er ook uitgetrokken door een supra met turbo.. it is also earmarked by a supra with turbo ..

Daarnaast rijden amerikanen vaak van 50 mph tot bijv. 100 mph.. In addition, Americans often drive from 50 mph to 100 mph, for example .. vandaar dat ze daar al stoppen met filmen en het weer later opakken.. then they already stop filming and opaque again later ..

Maat van me heeft een keer zo'n soort supra bij het stoplicht zien wegtrekken tegen een r1.. Size of me once that sort of supra at the traffic light to see a move away from r1 ..

De r1 won omdat de supra geen grip kon krijgen in de eerste 2 versnellingen ofzow.. The r1 won because the above could get no grip in the first 2 gears ofzow .. Dus power is nie altijd goed +) So power is always good nie +)

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL yeah, the translation is not perfect, but its better than nothing. LOL

·
Registered
226 Posts
I cant really tell but It seems like they dont like our music, maybe we should make a video with techno in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts