True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
Go over to YearWood and buy some VP race fuel, tell me the champ sent ya.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
trick 101 at the pump on 2nd and mountian.. yearwood is a great choice as well

·
Registered
247 Posts
I drove YESTERDAY to first and mountain for some TRICK 101 and it says BUISNESS CLOSED on the door. My wife told me that they were closing and i thouhgt she was BS ing me but she was right.. CLOSED NO 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I talked to randy last night he said he dont have 101

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
You can always hit up the airport if you are wanting 100 octane gas you can always hit up the guys at the airport and get some 100LL aviation gas. Its 100 octane and isnt insanely priced.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Wow did no one read that post RIP EVO oil out of busness!!!!

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
yup and O2 sensors, I have found out the hard way.
WTF does an 85 mustang need an o2 for or cat. conv. for?? C16 will do the same thing to your o2 and cats as 100LL will do...Race gas period is not good for those things, but most race cars done have them, or if they do its something they accept replacing over time.

·
3rd Gear
153 Posts
WTF does an 85 mustang need an o2 for or cat. conv. for?? C16 will do the same thing to your o2 and cats as 100LL will do...Race gas period is not good for those things, but most race cars done have them, or if they do its something they accept replacing over time.
Actually, It was in a late 80s ranger.. I was just starting my career in aviation.. Av gas was abundant and I used it. I have no idea about the content of lead in race gas.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts