True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:headbang:So i ran my mustang for the first time at the track today, i was very impressed on how it ran my best time on motor was 13.31 and on a 125 shot it went 11.90, it 60ft alot harder on the motor then on the nitrous i think its time for some new slicks and i should have no problem going in the11.50's...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
G

·
:headbang:So i ran my mustang for the first time at the track today, i was very impressed on how it ran my best time on motor was 13.31 and on a 125 shot it went 11.90, it 60ft alot harder on the motor then on the nitrous i think its time for some new slicks and i should have no problem going in the11.50's...
what kind of 60' time were you putting down

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what kind of 60' time were you putting down
My best was a 1.57 60ft but after that everything was like 1.70's 1.80's my tires are pretty much done, so with a new set of tires i should be 1.50 60ft all day long...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
What do you have under the hood?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Had a good time at the tracks. There was a really good turn out I hope it gets like that next weekend. Hopefully ill have the car ready by then.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I think I might've raced you once. Seems like it would've been a good race on motor, it launched pretty good when I ran it. I saw a 1.60 vs my 1.79, made me look like I was standing still, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I heard Trey pulled you like a water-skier on the street.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Ya I wich that heads/cam nbm would have sprayed his 200 shot.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Ya I wich that heads/cam nbm would have sprayed his 200 shot.
He probably did mr antivenom isn't very fast he probably did spray u but didn't say he did for fear of embaressment

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
thats a pretty good reason...thats why i dont tell people im black lol

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
He probably did mr antivenom isn't very fast he probably did spray u but didn't say he did for fear of embaressment
If he was spraying he must have been on like 3 cylinders, i mean that car seemed dirt slow for even just a heads/cam LS1.

I bet its them headlights making him go so slow:ricesmiley:

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If he was spraying he must have been on like 3 cylinders, i mean that car seemed dirt slow for even just a heads/cam LS1.

I bet its them headlights making him go so slow:ricesmiley:
He was spraying when we all raced, there is something wrong with that car... Its slow once me and me and trey took off he just was no where to be seen...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts