True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Big Blocks and Big Tires
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent some time at Flash today with the Mustang. It turns out I was pretty close on the tune. This is a pump gas conservative tune. The graph is below. I know it’s not the huge turbo numbers but I am happy. This should give me 10.5s.

G

·
killer numbers for all motor!!! But im sure those big ass tires are robbing some power, does it really need that big of a tire with that much power?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Good #s really. Big blocks need big tires but on a dyno roller hard to say if a slick will hinder the #'s

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Great numbers! Wow that was N/A? What are the specifics if you don't mind sharing?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Lets just say that I NEVER bitch about traction.
hmmm maybe I heard you wrong then, I could swear that you told some people that you couldn't really tune the car on the street because it just doesn't hook worth a shit.

·
Big Blocks and Big Tires
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm maybe I heard you wrong then, I could swear that you told some people that you couldn't really tune the car on the street because it just doesn't hook worth a shit.
I dont race on the street. Sorry im not cool like you bitch.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I dont race on the street. Sorry im not cool like you bitch.
I'm sorry, maybe it is my reading comprehension that is bad but I can not seem to find where I suggested that you do any kind of "street racing". Doing a little tuning on the street is just slightly different from street racing. For example there are two cars usually reaching fairly high speeds during a street race where as when your playing with timing and a/f you can be all by yourself and only go as fast as you need to. Maybe instead of investing in tires that would work on the back of a 8 second car you should invest in one of those "hooked on phonics" programs to better your reading comprehension.:banghead:

·
Big Blocks and Big Tires
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sorry, maybe it is my reading comprehension that is bad but I can not seem to find where I suggested that you do any kind of "street racing". Doing a little tuning on the street is just slightly different from street racing. For example there are two cars usually reaching fairly high speeds during a street race where as when your playing with timing and a/f you can be all by yourself and only go as fast as you need to. Maybe instead of investing in tires that would work on the back of a 8 second car you should invest in one of those "hooked on phonics" programs to better your reading comprehension.:banghead:
No, I am sorry. I have never been a fan of the ass dyno. If I am going to tune a car I am going to do it right. I am not going to go to some city street and hope for the best. Unlike your car, I did not just gut my daily drive and add a blower. My car has been racing long before you and will be long after you blow your ship up racing some Honda to see who has a bigger dick. So instead of worrying about my tires, maybe you need to worry about building a motor that will live past the summer, and who you flame on the internet. I hope you are planning to be at the dyno this weekend, we need to have a little talk! :dita:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
LOL. You are full of shit. I know you are full of shit because you raced me on the street a few years ago when I had my gay ass SRT4. Im pretty sure bitchstang was with me and we were driving down Central towards the freeway. Dont be a hypocrit. Get the sand out of your vagina. Are you mad because your motor cost as much as bitchstangs entire car and still goes slower? Much slower at that. Id say that bitchstang does have a worth a shit motor. Stock block with some internals going 10.05 on wastegate boost. Pretty damn quick. Is that a threat at the end of your post? Not a good idea.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
???

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
No, I am sorry. I have never been a fan of the ass dyno. If I am going to tune a car I am going to do it right. I am not going to go to some city street and hope for the best. Unlike your car, I did not just gut my daily drive and add a blower. My car has been racing long before you and will be long after you blow your ship up racing some Honda to see who has a bigger dick. So instead of worrying about my tires, maybe you need to worry about building a motor that will live past the summer, and who you flame on the internet. I hope you are planning to be at the dyno this weekend, we need to have a little talk! :dita:
You are such a tool. Yeah i fully intend on blowing my motor before this season ends. Building a new motor for the car is just one of the fun parts of racing. I'm on a pretty basic very budget motor right now with a STOCK 5.0 block and I'm looking at dipping down into the 9's.. not to bad imo. You are on some gigantic motor that you dumped tons of money into and finally made a 10 second pass at a amazing 125mph trap speed. :beer: such a monster. I won't ever "worry about your tires" so bring it on if you ever want to play with me and my small tires at the strip. I will be at the dyno edge bright and early tomorrow in my street driven mustang, I'll be sure to look for your high 10 second trailer queen:banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I like big pump motors... and I like turbo motors... I'm confused. Flip 'em over and they're all sisters if you ask me. Bitchstangs car is a dirty bitch. Deffinately one of my favorite cars... but so is Marks. I've always likes that car and Robyn LOVES that body style. Shoot it out on the dyno. Trey, Mark, and Bitchstang are all cool people. Fuck it I say. Let 'em eat.

·
Big Blocks and Big Tires
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL. You are full of shit. I know you are full of shit because you raced me on the street a few years ago when I had my gay ass SRT4. Im pretty sure bitchstang was with me and we were driving down Central towards the freeway. Dont be a hypocrit. Get the sand out of your vagina. Are you mad because your motor cost as much as bitchstangs entire car and still goes slower? Much slower at that. Id say that bitchstang does have a worth a shit motor. Stock block with some internals going 10.05 on wastegate boost. Pretty damn quick. Is that a threat at the end of your post? Not a good idea.
What the hell are talking about? I have never raced you in my life. I have never raced a SRT4. Why would I? The only two times you can say I came close to racing in this car was going down Central to your photo shoot, I got on it a little that day. I pulled the motor the next day so I had to. The other was on Lomas when an old man (older than me) in a Viper was messing with me, this was about 300 feet. So I do think you are talking out of your ass on this. And yes I do want to have a talk with Finchstang.

Yes, I do have more in my motor than he has in his car. What is your point? My car is also worth ten times more than his. Yes, his car runs great. Most blower cars do.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Definitely a good looking car. I like the big meats on the back. Nice numbers as well. + hp

·
Registered
706 Posts
Nice numbers Mark, I've dynoed on that Dyno-Mite and on a DynoJet, The Dyno -Mite always showed lower numbers than the Dynojet, well that's been my experiance anyway, it's been a long time, but if I remember correctly it was about 24hp lower, I used to call that dyno 'The Automotive Polygraph'.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts