True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today me and my buddy put on his B&M ripper shifter and took a drive i ripped a few gears on candelaria and hit the gas station, my buddy spotted me some money for some gas and put in 10 bucks. In exchange he drove my car home for me and i rode passenger, on the way back, he ripped some gears down candelaria, did fine. Took a right onto rio grande to go back, ripped 1st and 2nd gear did great, let off was going about 50 in fourth, we do a lane change to go around someone, while changing lanes we heard a lound chatter coming from the rear, the car immediatly slid out and went straight at a pole. We hit the pole and the car went on its side and skid across someones yard, the airbags went off, as soon as we hit the pole of course, but quickly deflaited. The car came spinning to a halt and i jump out as soon as i could and came out to this

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Holy shit panda, that sucks so bad. Very sorry to here, hopefully insurance treats you well. Hope your friend that was driving is doing alright.

·
Registered
226 Posts
thats intense, glad to see you two are ok. time to move on to bigger and better things josh.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
let me find out about what insurance tells me and whatnot and ill definitely let u know
damn dude thats crazy that dude always talks shit how he is such a good driver and his lt1 is better then any ls1 blah blah blah well i hope he learned a lesson and he will be more careful especially in the weather we been having good to hear you guys are ok though!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
damn dude thats crazy that dude always talks shit how he is such a good driver and his lt1 is better then any ls1 blah blah blah well i hope he learned a lesson and he will be more careful especially in the weather we been having good to hear you guys are ok though!!!
Im not sure everyone is getting the right picture.

"while changing lanes we heard a lound chatter coming from the rear"

doesnt sound like driver error to me :shrug:

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Im not sure everyone is getting the right picture.

"while changing lanes we heard a lound chatter coming from the rear"

doesnt sound like driver error to me :shrug:
I was told he was going into a corner passing a car doing 40-50 mph regardless of the chatter i belive that way to fast to corner at in a car your not familiar with or that is even you so in my eyes that is driver error

·
Registered
226 Posts
I was told he was going into a corner passing a car doing 40-50 mph regardless of the chatter i belive that way to fast to corner at in a car your not familiar with or that is even you so in my eyes that is driver error
I agree but the turn he is talking about is a 5 degree turn. Even an F-body should still be able to take that turn without a problem. cars go 40-50 MPH on that part of Rio Grande every day.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts