True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I'll be in Houston at the night meet with the Lamborghini's and Viper's, etc. Kinda bummed I can't see Juanvon ride that bike. He's a very impressive rider.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Johnvon you need to go out to the Texas meets. Ask Art about the bikes we saw making some passes with a 1200 whp Supra.

G

·
next year me and the mr albq are going with the super bikes of new mexico
the slowest bike out at the night meet was a bike that would go 8.90s on motor and that was a stock WB bike the fastest bike that was out that night was a bike that would pull 60' times between 1.28-1.33 no ETs or MPH were given to me on that bike but it did have a HUGE wet shot on it and im guessing it would go high 7s bottom 8s on the street, just to let you know what you would be up against

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
the slowest bike out at the night meet was a bike that would go 8.90s on motor and that was a stock WB bike the fastest bike that was out that night was a bike that would pull 60' times between 1.28-1.33 no ETs or MPH were given to me on that bike but it did have a HUGE wet shot on it and im guessing it would go high 7s bottom 8s on the street, just to let you know what you would be up against
In other words, you are $&#%@*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts