True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched it last night. His whole transformation into weapon X was missing, and alot of the digital effects were still in very basic form because of the bootleg. I checked and It has already been removed from where I watched it.

I was however able to discover that the effectively sh*t all over wolverines actual origin, the origins of sabretooth, cyclops, deadpool, the weapon x project, the marvel universe, etc, and basically take a huge detour from what actually happens in the comics.

They also create some retarded ass "weapon 11" guy from all these heros parts based on deadpool. Which really sucked because Ryan Reynolds plays deadpool, and I thought that was an awesome choice. Until they take a steamy shit on him. The movie starts out taking liberties that I was willing to say "ok, whatever" to, but by the end of the movie they had destroyed the wolverine story worse than they did the spiderman story in number 3. Being a comic fan since I was young and wolverine/spawn being my favorite characters, shit sucked.

Skip this shit festival.

·
89 Mustang GT HO hatchback
72 Posts
I watched it last night. His whole transformation into weapon X was missing, and alot of the digital effects were still in very basic form because of the bootleg. I checked and It has already been removed from where I watched it.

I was however able to discover that the effectively sh*t all over wolverines actual origin, the origins of sabretooth, cyclops, deadpool, the weapon x project, the marvel universe, etc, and basically take a huge detour from what actually happens in the comics.

They also create some retarded ass "weapon 11" guy from all these heros parts based on deadpool. Which really sucked because Ryan Reynolds plays deadpool, and I thought that was an awesome choice. Until they take a steamy shit on him. The movie starts out taking liberties that I was willing to say "ok, whatever" to, but by the end of the movie they had destroyed the wolverine story worse than they did the spiderman story in number 3. Being a comic fan since I was young and wolverine/spawn being my favorite characters, shit sucked.

Skip this shit festival.

no way bro you gotta be kidding...its that bad??? i've been stoked on this movie since it broke....theater version does wonders on the effects too!! but dam if it goes of in2 origins of all those other cats, thats a big minus... o well still wanna check! bootleged eh?? interesting...online????

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I belive alluc.org is still in full effect.

·
Banned
261 Posts
I could care less what the original comics were. By now everyone knows it's hard to adopt written material into a movie. This should be expected. I'll download it when the time comes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts