True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a PS3. Let me know what you got and how much you want for it :).

[email protected]

Cisco

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its actually going to be a gift I am getting but I did not want them spending $400 on a new one. Thanks for caring though.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Xbox 360, big screen tv w/surround sound, TT Cobra, Infinity G35, and a house....sounds rough ;)

Anyways, hopefully you find one on craigslist, Cisco. If not, get a 360, them bitches is cheap

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shit I wish I could get a ps3.
Well get one. You say you are broke but get an AR-15, you say you are broke then buy a hood. Then you by an expensive clutch and now a new tranny. How do you buy all this without a job???

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love my 360 man!

Though I have never played a ps3
I want a blue ray player to match my 1080P plasma :pimp: thats the reason behind the PS3. I have not had a gaming system for a long time and it seems like they have come a long way.

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
No shit they have come a long way!

Shit I don't think I have ever seen a movie on blue ray lol

Guess its cuz I live in the sticks.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Well get one. You say you are broke but get an AR-15, you say you are broke then buy a hood. Then you by an expensive clutch and now a new tranny. How do you buy all this without a job???
In order. Credit card, sold stock hood and pistol, christmas present from like everybody, tax refund. Big thanks to cb07 for the tt cobra, and good credit for the g35 which was biggest mistake ever and now having to pay for that stupid car.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Yup xbox 360 for the win. But i sure wish i had a bluray player. Ps3 best for both worlds.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts