True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Why not hold it on a friday? I would like to meet some people.
Friday we usually go out and actually drive the cars. :) Not always though. :lol: C'mon out! You can't miss me! I'm the goldish-brown Cobra that no one takes pictures of!

I prefer Dion's for Thursday because it's pizza.

·
Banned
2,303 Posts
Friday we usually go out and actually drive the cars. :) Not always though. :lol: C'mon out! You can't miss me! I'm the goldish-brown Cobra that no one takes pictures of!

I prefer Dion's for Thursday because it's pizza.
Well all I have is a shitty camera phone but i'll take a pic of it for you :lol:

It's hard for us to make trips to albq during the wk unless its for dr apps.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I dont care for fudds personally. Food is good but pricey to me. Somewhere like Dions is good and they are cheaper than fudds.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Monday's are already at a pizza place. Might as well keep thursdays for a burger joint. Just my :twocents:

Don't make the weekday meets due to work. I love the sunday call-outs. :headbang:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Lets go to a cheaper burger place, like blakes or whataburger.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Lets go to a cheaper burger place, like blakes or whataburger.
Gross. I spend $10 for a chicken sandwich, fires, and a chocolate shake. Nasty fast food would be like $2-3 cheaper.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
hmmmm.. Just score some dollar burgers before you roll to Fuds. :thumbsup:

$3 later. Problem solved..

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Bam.. Problem solved.. :beer:

How does everyone else feel about Fuds?

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
fuds is cool ive only gone twice and dions is good too but we already have pizza on mondays now. if only starbucks was open later i would suggest that. i know the one by carlile is open late

G

·
Eat before going to Fudds? Or merge the thursday meets and go to dions? Or have friday meets at the dions on moris and monty before going to the old walgreens?

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Buffalo wild wings is a cherry spot!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts