True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to give a heads up to anyone looking for some ammo...
I just left Walmart on Menaul and Wyoming and they got a shipment in last night.

9mm = 100 round value box Winchester, 2 boxes left
40sw = 100rd value Winchester, 9 boxes left
223 = Remington 50rd box value pack, 1 box left
40sw = 50rd boxes Winchester, 7 boxes left

They had other Calibers as well but that's all i paid attention to. Hope that helps!

-Beach

·
Vatican Assassin Warlock
2,134 Posts
I picked up a bunch of 223 at the walmart at coors/i40 last week also, varies but for now seems like walmart got small flow still

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah man, it's been hit and miss for me for the past few weeks. Trying to find ammo at Walmart has been almost a daily ritual for me now. Once the shipment comes in, the employees buy what they can before it his the shelf, the rest is usually gone by noon. Luckily my brother is a manager there so he sometimes gives me the word when he isn't lazy about checking for me. They got 7 boxes of 223 last night (they don't stock the shelves till morning) and all but one of them were gone by 8 o'clock this morning. Crazy.

-Beach

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
every one is buying that shit preparing for the Zombies

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
last I talked to a Walmart employee they said that Walmart would sell what was on the shelf and no longer carry any .223.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
last I talked to a Walmart employee they said that Walmart would sell what was on the shelf and no longer carry any .223.
:lol:
I haven't heard that one yet. Many of Walmart's employees don't have a clue of what's going on.

-Beach

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
:lol:
I haven't heard that one yet. Many of Walmart's employees don't have a clue of what's going on.

-Beach
Yup, I get mixed answers all the time. I've had luck lately with Federal 55gn. 100rnd boxes or Rem. 55gn. 50rnd. Fmj in Rio. Gotta go early though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup, I get mixed answers all the time. I've had luck lately with Federal 55gn. 100rnd boxes or Rem. 55gn. 50rnd. Fmj in Rio. Gotta go early though.
Going early is key!
I'm glad I stocked up during the last zombie takeover..er presidential election, I mean.
I wish I was smart enough to do the same... I kept putting it off and putting it off, I kick myself for procrastinating so much.
I checked both the Walmart on 528 and Coors today but neither had 223.
Yeah man, you either need to go super early before everyone else or have someone on the inside gettin the info for you. Next time you go in, ask them to pull out their little scanner gun and it'll tell them which stores have some in stock at the moment.
The uninformed Obama voter...
No kidding!

-Beach

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
I'd love a Zombie over the ass hat we have.
With a fork and knife and piers organ donor for desert. Although Mr. Jones dove into the britt a lil last night, lol.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With a fork and knife and piers organ donor for desert. Although Mr. Jones dove into the britt a lil last night, lol.
I caught that video today... I am pretty disappointed on how that discussion went to be honest. Many people who have never heard Alex before now have a bad impression on who he is because of how he handled himself. He did spit out a bunch of good info that may spark some new thoughts in peoples heads though.

-Beach

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
I caught that video today... I am pretty disappointed on how that discussion went to be honest. Many people who have never heard Alex before now have a bad impression on who he is because of how he handled himself. He did spit out a bunch of good info that may spark some new thoughts in peoples heads though.

-Beach
Yeah, that was pretty much his angle. Piers and Alex are on fire now throughout the interwebz and Alex, as crazy as he appeared, planted some seeds of thought. Info wars.com is entertaining and enlightening if anyone is wondering some.

·
Eargasm Donor!
2,458 Posts
I got 350 rounds of 9mm from sportsman's last thursday100.00 bucks 50 round boxes in a plastic box. Blazer Brass ammo.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Eek Bryan, if I read that right - a buck a round?

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
I miss my wolf and tulammo. I got 200 rounds of that super-expensive Winchester ammo in 7.62x39 from Walmart last week.

·
Eargasm Donor!
2,458 Posts
crap sorry was 100.00 bucks for the box not 350.00! damn... LOL

fixed the previous comment.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts