True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i saw em somewhere for like 80 a pop just cant remember where?

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok what i ment to say was where can i find a genuine walbro pump and not a knock off POS chinese reverse engineering bull shist cause my engine to explode.?

·
Registered
311 Posts
ok what i ment to say was where can i find a genuine walbro pump and not a knock off POS chinese reverse engineering bull shist cause my engine to explode.?

·
Registered
311 Posts
r u trying to be cute or something ?
Does it really save you that much time not typing out "are" "you"? Or are you just that ignorant that you honestly don't know how to spell them.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I have a distributor for them but They are like 120-140 shipped with install kits. I don;t buy the cheap shit off ebay. Never know what you are getting. Same distributor I have been using for years and they are in all my cars. I get them in 3 days just need to know which pump and install kit you need.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a distributor for them but They are like 120-140 shipped with install kits. I don;t buy the cheap shit off ebay. Never know what you are getting. Same distributor I have been using for years and they are in all my cars. I get them in 3 days just need to know which pump and install kit you need.
sweet ill hit you up for 2, all i need is the filters and harness ?

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does it really save you that much time not typing out "are" "you"? Or are you just that ignorant that you honestly don't know how to spell them.
who gives a flying fuck, this is an automotive forum not a fucking spelling contest, and if you wanna call me ignorant dont try to do it on the fucking key board cause that kinda shit belongs on rsw

·
Registered
311 Posts
who gives a flying fuck, this is an automotive forum not a fucking spelling contest, and if you wanna call me ignorant dont try to do it on the fucking key board cause that kinda shit belongs on rsw
I can call you whatever the fuck I want dude. If your asking for help you can have the decency to spell what you are asking for correctly. If you have a medical or mental problem that prevents you from doing so that is a different matter. Punctuation is one thing, but spelling... You have a million different tools within a few key strokes or mouse clicks to help you do it. You don't show enough respect to atleast spell your question correctly so why should we show the respect to answer you?

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
I can call you whatever the fuck I want dude. If your asking for help you can have the decency to spell what you are asking for correctly. If you have a medical or mental problem that prevents you from doing so that is a different matter. Punctuation is one thing, but spelling... You have a million different tools within a few key strokes or mouse clicks to help you do it. You don't show enough respect to atleast spell your question correctly so why should we show the respect to answer you?
:popcorn:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Dude, shut the fuck up. Quit posting Barricade. Unless you have a fuel pump for sale or insite for the OP on where to get one, you have no buisness posting.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Dude, shut the fuck up. Quit posting Barricade. Unless you have a fuel pump for sale or insite for the OP on where to get one, you have no buisness posting.
Open forum means anyone can post.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I agree... fule pomp dissscussionn onlie.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RESPECT , motherfucker well see what kind of respect you get when i bitch splap you key board warrior bitch ass next time i see you cause is spring time and there will be alot of meets.

·
Registered
311 Posts
RESPECT , motherfucker well see what kind of respect you get when i bitch splap you key board warrior bitch ass next time i see you cause is spring time and there will be alot of meets.
I bet you will tough guy. I don't know what a splap is but your probably too stupid to do it anyway. Also i'm not in Albuquerque, not even in New Mexico. So please save your threats for someone who might be scared of you, ya know, a 3 year old or something like that.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
:popcorn:TSC Lounge Pull up a chair, anything goes!:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts