True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at the auction checking for good deals when I see a 99 Dodge Viper GTS with almost no damage. I started reading on it and it was a theft and recovery I asume they recoverd right away because it doesnt have much. So I started checking for prices and right now the car is at $6,000 and I bet it wont sell for much more I wish I had the cash for this ride its bad ass. Then I called my painter to show him and he said he saw a Viper just like Terminators and it sold on Tuesdays auction for $13,500 it was wrecked in the back but only the quater panel needed replacing. The car was a ride and drive he said plus the airbags never blew so it was a steal. Man I wish I would have just waited on the stang and got a sick ass Viper for cheap. I dont mind a wrecked car as long as the bags didn't blow. Ill post more deals when I see them.

Attachments

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Copart Auto Auction

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Are these open to the public?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are these open to the public?
No there not open to the public man only for dealers I have a liceanse. If anyone ever needs a specific car let me know I come across some good deals. For Example, Just saw a Nissan Skyline sell for $9000 but it was in Canada so it would of been a lot to bring it to Albs.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Alright. Seen any Supra's?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know I haven't seen any in a while mainly the older style. Ill keep looking and post when I see one. Honestly i have seen more vipers then supras.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there is a pretty nice Mazda Rx7 selling today it has a lot of mods prob turbo upgrade and it is at $2500 right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts